Sunday, March 29, 2009

Biodiversity Baking's first photoshoot

We are updating Biodiversity Herbs and Baking Supplies's Website http://www.biodiversityherbs.com/ to give all of our customers a better shopping experience. We have teamed up with a talented Seattle photographer, Grace at I-Candi Studios http://www.candistudios.com/ for the photoshoot.

The new pictures are coming soon, and we can't wait to share them with you.

In the meantime, here is a sneak peak from the photoshoot from this past weekend.

Welcome! It is now 11:30 am on Saturday, and this is BioDiversity Herbs and Baking Supplies first product and food photoshoot! I am so excited.

Location: I-Candi Studios in Seattle, WA. What a hip and beautiful studio. I love it!

All of our products and the beautiful foods I made with them lined up on the counter, waiting for their turns to be photographed.

Hey, the photographer is at work. Let's take a look...

Our talented photographer, Grace, hard at work.

Photography 101- Lights! Then camera! It is really amazing how much your eyes compensate for what you see and what is actually there. The fundamental ingredient of good photography is good lighting. Grace uses a light meter to get the lighting just right.

Me, assisting the photographer and giving my two cents opinion on "artistic direction". I left most of that work to the photographer. She is the professional. I am the baker.

Sneaking a peak..... (To be revealed later this week, I love professional photography!)

And, that's a wrap! Biodiversity has officially completed our first product shoot. I have learned a lot from the experience and welcome you to enjoy them as well soon.

Sincerely,

Julie




1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to start following your blog! I loved the mickey mouse pancake post. :)

    ReplyDelete